“Your best advocate. No need to push, prod, fight, track, negotiate. She drives, updates, makes recommendations and when you are ready, gets back in the ring to fight your battles.”
1. An expert at the top of her game. She has a rare combination of intelligences…book, people and street smarts.
2. Direct, honest and trustworthy.
3. A quick study. She will tell you on-the-spot what you need to do to sell your home, how it will most likely go and who will buy it.
4. Clever… on the front and back end. At getting the right buyers in the door and through their decision-making process. She will know whether they are going to write an offer by the time they exit.
5. A problem solver. No matter what happens, how tragic it may seem, she can handle it.
6. Action-oriented. Give her the lead and you too may have a history-defying experience, a flurry of open houses and competing offers in the worst market in recent history.
7. Respectful. She filters fools and foolishness and tells you what you need to know when you need to know it.
8. Your best advocate. No need to push, prod, fight, track, negotiate. She drives, updates, makes recommendations and when you are ready, gets back in the ring to fight your battles.
9. Persistent. Neither rain, nor heat, nor demanding celebrity, nor gloom of inspections will stay her from the swift completion of the sale.
10. A gem. Making it worthwhile and memorable, with a sense of high humor.